Sunday, July 19, 2009

1996 Dutchman Travel Trailers Sale

FRIENDLY FACE UP AFTER COLUMBUS, DIEGO! LANUS

Before leaving The Fuzz had his farewell which had in this interview.

What are the latest sensations before leaving for Europe?






It is very rare. But I am calm. There were many years I was here at the club, and my home here. It was very strange having to say goodbye to everyone, but hey, deep down I am happy because I know I always left everything for the club, in all instances of my life. And tell people that I have always made it for this shirt, and say goodbye, because someday return. I'll never go here.






At what age did you come to the club?






I arrived 14 years ago, since she was nine, coming to this club every day of my life. Imagine if you will not be my house right? Therefore, for every day that passes here is a nice satisfaction to have been able to give people all the things we've done with my teammates. That leaves me to go alone.






How was the goodbye?






The first thing I saw was Santi Hoyos, hugged me very emotional. And then yes, I said goodbye to all the guys. I went one by one and told them things I felt. I love them all very much. It is a tight-knit group is difficult, but cool because that's football and you have these things. Lanús have surplus equipment to keep fighting things importantes.Te going to fulfill a dream ... Yes, the truth is spectacular as I live. I have many goals to accomplish, and that's good. Having these goals is very important to me. Well, also the fact of moving to a club Porto level always wins everything, always fight, they have a great squad, play the best tournaments and is one of the best teams in Europe is already too much to ask. I'll get the best and use it to learn.



also go to one of the best teams in Europe clear.






is really a dream come true. The computer that I have to go that has everything I like. In any regard, I really like Porto. To play a Champions League, for example, is something priceless. I have a great desire and lust for power links to that league. In principle I want to thank all the people of Lanús, who always supported me in every way and showed me all her love. And to my teammates, coaches, officials ... A whole club because Lanús is basically a large close knit family.






You know you were one of the leaders of the championship and you're going to go down in history?






Yes, I have no doubt that it will reach a new joy. You want that. I thank God I had the chance to give perhaps the most Lanús in terms of achievements, and so I'm very satisfied. Having left champion is something that I'll never forget. That I will stay until I die. And I think that people feel like me, I'm a fan more. But I feel that what I want to make me not only what you say in court, but what I was, and what I am, as a human. You can play good, bad or fair, but that these things happen. What remains is the other. What I showed you the picture and left. I always did the right thing here, and that people know. But I always say that you have to enjoy this, because everything else is the passenger. This is what I do every day, there is something else. Therefore every I could have left, passes.






Hopefully whatever comes is better then Diego.






Hopefully, that one never knows. All I know today is that I feel a terrible joy dentro.Espero never cut the relationship with people, with the club. And no, I only have words of gratitude to the club. Many years that this institution here that I bundle up your child and can not be explained in words. This place is my house. This club which I will always be a fan, this club that formed me as a player and person. Now I am thinking of the day till I go back and continue to enjoy here.




already in Portugal ...

Yesterday was the day of submission of Diego Valeri Porto's shirt in the friendly after his team juice nte Monaco at home (won 3 to 0) both he and Radamel Falcao Could the blue shirt and white Portuguese and four championships with all his companions were brought before a packed house.
Pelusa have a hard number on his jersey and that gave him 8, the historic number that we did enjoy it Lanus and vacated the great captain and idol of Porto Lucho Gonzalez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment